Dear GemGuardian Community,
We are happy to have successfully implemented the GemGuardian Mainnet, and we would like to express our endless thanks to all our participants who participated in the Mainnet Launch.
We have read and reviewed the comments, requests, complaints, and happiness of our community in all languages and quickly evaluated them. In line with these demands, we made some important decisions for the benefit of our community.
1. 20x GemG in Game Economy!
We will increase GemG’s place in the game economy by 20x. Then the price will naturally fluctuate according to the emission and GemG’s price increase. Thus, we will support the price stability of GemG, which is a limited asset, and increase its integrity with the game economy.
2. GemGuardian ROI Table Coming!
We are preparing a user-friendly panel where players can see the estimated daily, monthly reward based on NFT numbers in a transparent, fair, and user-friendly manner. Thus, we will make it easier to track the rewards in the game and facilitate and easier learning curve.
3. We will launch the Gem Guardian World Championship. With the contribution of our esteemed community members, we will be experiencing an enjoyable and profitable gaming experience where players will win serious prizes!
4. GPay will take part in different projects in the future as the reward token of the Metaverse Universe we are working on. Large percentage of the revenues from both GemGuardian and other games will use GemG as a store of value.
5. There is a rate limit in the Polygon network. Therefore, you are getting some errors in the game that are not caused by us. The most ideal solution for you to enjoy uninterrupted and error-free gaming is to define a special RPC for the Polygon network. By following the steps below , you can eliminate the errors you get in this polygon network and increase the network speed to the maximum level.
Creating a Private RPC Endpoint on Infura
During times of high congestion on Public RPCs, you may consider moving to a private RPC endpoint. To create a private RPC endpoint for Polygon, you may use any of these services — Infura, MaticVigil, QuickNode, Chainstack, Ankr. In this guide, let us make a private endpoint using Infura.
Step 1: Go to infura.io.
Step 2: Sign up if you haven’t already. Otherwise, login using your credentials.
Step 3: You should see a panel on the left hand side of your screen. On that panel, click on Ethereum.
Step 4: Click on Create a Project.
You would be asked to name your project. Give a name of your choice and click on Create
You should see the following screen.
Step 5: Under the Endpoints dropdown, select Polygon Mainnet.
Step 6: Copy the RPC endpoint.
Step 7: Follow the steps given here and replace your existing RPC endpoint with the copied RPC URL
However, your RPC endpoint won’t start working just yet. There are a few more steps that need to be followed before your Polygon RPC endpoint starts to work.
Step 8: Go to Ethereum dashboard and under My Account select Settings.
Step 9: Click on Billing.
Step 10: Click on Manage Projects.
Step 11: Check Polygon PoS add-on and add your card details.
Step 12: After adding card details, click on Get Started Now.
Congratulations! Your Polygon network private RPC endpoint would now work perfectly.
GemGuardian is a rewarding fantasy based NFT Card Game on the BSC Network. We utilize the Dual Token economy to promote price sustainability, but at the same time keeping the game fun and lucrative. Player will acquire Guardian and Dragons to battle and earn in game rewards that can be staked for a lucrative APY.
More details about GemGuardian: https://gemguardian.io/docs/gemguardian.pdf